Pages

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

FORMSPRING.ME

 

hey its been awhile i didn't update my BLOG , okay just straight forward , i just wanna share with you all about FORMSPRING , i just sign up my formspring , it's fun , seriously , it's make we know our friends better.


Formspring (formerly formspring.me) is a question-and-answer-based social website, launched in November 2009. The site allows its users to set up a profile page, from which anyone can ask them questions. The questions and their given responses are then published on the user's profile page.The questions can be asked with a user's name hidden, or they can be visibly sent from another Formspring account, according to the asker's preference.The site also allows users to link their accounts to many popular social networking and blogging websites, including, Facebook, Twitter, and Blogger.



okay maybe that's all what i wanna share :D if you all wanna ask me QUESTIONS , just ask me anything , a BIG NO to nonsense Qs  http://www.formspring.me/azlanF

No comments:

Post a Comment