Pages

Saturday, January 15, 2011

BEING MYSELF!

Self-Statement.


  • I am just as important as anyone else is.
  • I am calmly and confidently in control of my own life.
  • I accept and feel good about myself.
  • I have a nice personality with many attractive qualities.
  • More importantly, I am caring and sensitive to the feelings of others.
  • I can carry on a conversation just as well as anyone else, so why should I be inhibited when I have many things to say?
  • I just need to loosen up and be myself. I can always be as serious as I want, and I can always be as ridiculous as I want. It doesn’t really matter, just as long as I’m being me.
  • When a conversation is taking place and I have something to say, I will not think about it. I’ll just say it. I am not intruding or being rude. Chances are people will like what I have to say, and if they don’t, who really cares? In the grand scheme of things, how important is one tiny conversation anyway?
  • There is no "certain way" to act or be. Whatever I do or say is OK.
  • I dont care what people wanna say about they're just jealous, i know what i i do and people can't change  of my PRINCIPLE.


I am calmly and confidently in control of my own life.  don’t care if others disapprove. I choose to surround myself with people who I like and enjoy, and who share the same interests as I do. I don’t have to like everyone, and they don’t have to like me. This is perfectly normal.Only when I stop allowing the thinking of others to affect the way I act, can I become myself and be happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment