Pages

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

EXPRESSION OF MY FEELING VOL.1

FAMILY


I want to express my feelings here, I just want to share all that is in my heart, I do not know what will happen after this, I was only able to be patient, too many obstacles that I have gone through, the beginning of my 20 years of age, there The allegations come just in my life, last one finished, another is coming, sometimes I feel tired of life, I feel like despair in life, but I strengthened my spirit, I learned from bottom, so I can motivate myself right own, every day I pray to god to give us guidance out of this problem, the only way for me to ignore this problem for a while is taking the time to meet my friends, enjoy what is in front of my eyes, I follow the rhythm of life, whatever happens I have to live on this mortal world, sometimes when I meet with my friends, I feel good, forget the problems I face now, I can feel my relationship with my family, getting away , without my family, my life is not meaningful at all, so I said in my heart I do not want to lose them, anyone of the family dies before me, I will not accept, let me go before them, 'May Allah rest of our family back , give us guidance so we can resolve all stricken to us have been before'


No comments:

Post a Comment