Pages

Sunday, January 23, 2011

EXPRESSION OF MY FEELING VOL.2

judging me , wrong!

I learned from my friend ,
he said "DONT BLOG FOR OTHERS , BLOG FOR YOURSELF" , so i tried to figure it out  , am i blogging for other or for myself , and i think i'm blogging for myself , everything what i post is about me and my passion , NOT for SHOWING OFF , example about fashion , i posted about fashion not for showing off that i knew everything about fashion , i learned from the bottom , i shared what i knew , people always think of what i post in my blog are copies of the works of others , but it's totally wrong , before i post something in my blog , as i said 'FASHION' i learn bout it and i have a knowledge. i know what i do and don't judge me from the outside , i do something for myself , not for others , people love to talk so let them to talk about . i don't care what peoples gonna say  as long as i don't disturb them and i don't interrupt their life.

No comments:

Post a Comment